How to Add Someone to Group Text on iOS 10 and iOS 11
Group texting is a great feature for the iPhone and iPad users who are running the iOS 10 or later version. In this article, we will explain the steps to add your friends to the Group conversation on iOS 10 or iOS 11.
Here's How to Add Someone to Group Text on Your iOS 10 and iOS 11
Steps to Start a Group Text on Your iOS 10 and iOS 11
- Search for the Message application provided on the iPhone.
- Press on the Messages application for opening it.
- You need to take a backup of the chats which you have done by pressing on the arrow button located at the upper left-hand side of the display.
- Click on the New Message option provided in the upper right-hand side of the display by going to the Messages window.
- You have to enter the name to add someone to group text on your iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- In case the invitation you have sent to some of the people is already provided in the address book, then it will automatically start the procedure after entering the name and the number of that person.
- Press on the plus symbol to get the menu list of all your contacts on your iOS 10 or iOS 11.
- If that contact name is not mentioned in the address book, in the "To: box, then enter the phone number of that person you want to add to Group Text.
- You have to enter the phone number only at once.
- At last, press on the Send option.
Steps to Add Someone to Group Text on Your iOS 10 and iOS 11
- Find the Messages application.
- Press on the Messages option to launch it.
- Choose the chat on which you want to add someone to group text.
- After that, press on the chat.
- Press on the Details symbol which resembles a circle provided in the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Press on the Add Contact option.
- Enter the contact name which you want to add to the group text.
- Otherwise, enter the phone number of that contact.
- The iPad users can enter the contact Apple ID so that this procedure can be done easily.
- To complete this procedure, press on the Done option.
Steps to Exit a Group Text Conversation
- Go to the Messages application.
- Open the conversation from which you want to exit.
- Press on the Details symbol provided in the upper right-hand side of the display.
- After that, press on the Leave this Conversation option.
Isa Bella is an Engineer turned writer who covers technological innovations and science. In addition to writing for her printer support blog and IT support services blogs, she has written tips and tricks, whitepapers, essays, and guides. Her favorite topics are Sony printer support, Epson Printer Support, hp printer support, etc.
- Jun 14 , 2019