How to Access Kaleidoscope Watch Face on Apple Watch
You can make your Apple Watch look exciting by giving an appealing, colorful face to it through the Kaleidoscope watch face. There are three default Kaleidoscope options and eight default photos option to make your watch look beautiful and exciting. Use the below-given methods for creating and using Kaleidoscope Watch Face being offered on the Apple Watch.
Creating a Kaleidoscope Watch Face
For creating a new watch face, there are two particular methods. First is through using the iPhone Watch app, and another is through using the Apple Watch directly.
Here's how you can do it through the Watch app:
- Go to your home screen and open the Watch app.
- Find the Face Gallery tab and tap over there.
- Keep scrolling down till you see the Kaleidoscope section in the app.
- Choose the Style from there that you wish to use.
- Now, you need to tap on the Preset Image option and select the one that you desire.
- Tap the Kaleidoscope Style and use the ideal one accordingly.
- Go back up by scrolling up and tap on the Add option available over there.
Here's the process for creating a new watch face via Apple Watch:
- Go to your existing watch face on your Apple Watch and navigate.
- Then, press firmly on your Apple Watch's watch face.
- Keep scrolling to the right side.
- Select the New option available on display.
- Find the Kaleidoscope option by continuously scrolling on the Apple Watch.
- Once you find, you have to choose the Kaleidoscope face.
- For entering the Edit Mode, touch firmly.
- Then, opt for the Customize option.
- Explore the present photo for choosing and then tap on the ideal one.
- For choosing your Kaleidoscope style as well as choose your **complications, swipe left.
- Finish the process by pressing the Digital Crown on display.
Making a custom Kaleidoscope Watch Face
- Open the Watch app by going to the Home screen.
- Choose the Face Gallery tab from there.
- Select Kaleidoscope now.
- Keep scrolling to the left in the Image section and choose the Custom Photo option.
- Find the photo that you wish to use and select it.
- Now, select the Style that you want.
- Go ahead with the process by selecting the Complications desired.
- Then, tap on the Add button.
Here's the process for creating watch face from the Photos app directly:
- Visit the Home Screen for launching the Photos app.
- Select the ideal photo that you desire for use.
- Tap on the Share option and keep going ahead with the process.
- Go to the bottom section of your screen and swipe on right.
- Tap on the Create Watch Face option and then Kaleidoscope Watch Face.
- Choose the Style from there.
- In the same way, select the Complications you need on the watch face.
- Enter the process by tapping Add.
You can even choose to create one custom Kaleidoscope face on your Apple Watch. Though, it is necessary to have the album synced with the Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone. Follow the below-given steps:
- Find the Photos app on your Apple Watch and open it.
- For zooming in and out of the pictures there on the Apple Watch, you can use the Digital Crown.
- Choose the photo that looks perfect for use and tap on it.
- Go ahead with selecting the Create Watch Face option and then Kaleidoscope Face for ending the process.
In this way, you can use the kaleidoscope watch faces ideally!
Isa Bella is a Engineer turned writer who covers technological innovations and science. In addition to writing for her printer support blog and IT support services blogs, she has written tips and tricks, whitepapers, essays, and guides. Her favorite topics are Sony printer support, Lexmark printer, hp printer support etc.
- May 30 , 2019